Your Financial Timeline:
How Much is Enough?
What if you could afford to retire right now?
- Or would you rather keep working? Or cut back, go part time, do some consultancy or undertake voluntary work?
- How much do you need to provide for your lifestyle?
- What if someone came in and offered to buy your business?
Wouldn't it be great to know 'how much is enough?' to do what you (and your family) want to do, when you want to do it, for as long as you want to do it for.
One of our major goals in financial planning for clients is to ensure 'the right money, in the right place, at the right time'
'Your Financial Timeline' helps us to do that for you.
This process will help you identify how much money you need to accumulate to reach your definition of financial independence. It is an ongoing service designed to ensure that you can always enjoy the lifestyle you choose to lead, without ever having the worry of running out of funds. You are able to look into your financial future so you can understand what actions you may need to take now to achieve your desired lifestyle.
We could generate an 80 page report with a plethora of charts. We could waffle on for pages about your finances. We could buy a computer program that churned out identical paragraphs for everyone.
And we could charge you to have it all printed on luxury paper in an expensive binder. But we don't.
We aim to bring SIMPLICITY to managing your finances and we do it personally, just for you.
Key Features of 'Your Financial Timeline' include:
- We discuss with you the type and frequency of income and expenses you have now and forsee / desire for the future.
- We adjust variables to reflect your lifestyle and your thoughts on items such as life expectancy, inflation and investment returns. And we'll always give our input on these numbers if you want it.
- We can then view what your total savings over time will be
- We can break out further figures over a year by year basis if you like the detail.
- Then we prepare the final report
- Easy to understand results with explanatory notes
- Important figures in an 'at a glance' boxout
- Your personal cashflow forecast, so you can see 'How much is enough?'
And if anything needs adjusting from where you are now, we can then move on with putting plans in place to make sure you and your family have:
'The Right Money, in The Right Place, at The Right Time'
Green Financial Advice Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The material on the site is the copyright material of Green Financial Advice Limited. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Green Financial Advice Limited content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. This includes but is not limited to all individual fund manager data such as rankings of fund managers and ratings of fund managers. Green Financial Advice Limited does not accept any liability for your reliance upon, or any errors or omissions. Any other use of Green Financial Advice Limited content requires the prior written permission of Green Financial Advice Limited.
© 2014 Green Financial Advice Limited. Website Design by Goldmine Media